REFF & ASSOCIATES, the law firm representing Deloitte Legal in Romania, is delighted to invite you Tuesday, 12 April, 12:00 – 1:00 PM CET (Rescheduled from 16 March) to participate in the next Dbrief, focused on Workforce-on-Demand: A New Era for Employment?
Employment patterns have changed considerably over the past decade. Based on studies conducted by the International Labour Office of the UN, full-time, stable employment contracts represent less than one in four jobs and that fraction is falling. The standard employment model is less and less dominant. New technology and changes in the way enterprises organise production are key factors behind the shift in employment relationships and the spread of new forms of work. It may therefore not come as a surprise that the Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends 2015 survey also indicate that global HR managers regard workforce-on-demand as a key trend and priority. In view of these, legal and tax experts as well as HR consultants of Deloitte will address the following topics:
– Workforce-on-demand – drivers, trends, and challenges.
– Strategic elements such as work force planning, talent and engagement management, etc.
– Legal and tax boundaries in Europe.
– Governance structure, e.g., how to align HR, procurement, and business.
– Quid recruitment, management, etc. – how to reward? Quid about performance management?
– New forms of collaboration – crowdsourcing, virtual free lancers, etc.
Gain insights from the Deloitte experts and understand how your company may manage these new trend and priorities.
For registration click here.